The City Of Grace offers FREE Basic Computer Training Courses for adults and Seniors. These are excellent intro/refresher courses for those with no computer experience, little computer experience, as well as those who are more knowledgeable. Classes are taught by computer professionals. Our instructors provide excellent and personalized instruction to all students at every learning level.
Classes are held in the Learning Center at The City Of Grace, 11 Woods Place, Brooklyn, NY 11226.
Registraton is done on first-come, first-served basis. Adults and seniors who wish to participate MUST call, 718-693-7074, to reserve a seat. Space is limited to 20 students per class. As in the past, first priority will be given to students who have no conflicts attending all eight (8) classes.
No previous computer experience necessary.
The class will cover:
• Microsoft Word | Beginners - Intermediate - Advanced
• Microsoft Excel | Beginners - Intermediate - Advanced
• Microsoft Publisher | Beginners - Intermediate - Advanced
• Microsoft Powerpoint | Beginners - Intermediate - Advanced
• Internet – eMail - Job Search